Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We are Pyschic and we predict you will worship us.

Well I'm the "Bre" part of "Breannah" I'm made of 98% water but if you poke me with a needle water will not come out.

I'm the "annah," and I speak several languages including English, bad English, and STFU.

In case you haven't noticed both "annah" and "bre" are full of sarcasm and wit. One of our many talents.

We ain't too shabby-lookin' either.

Are you kidding me Annah?
We are smokin'

Smokin like Tommy Chong at Woodstock.

Well, Annah I think we should wrap this blog up. We don't want to use all our awesomeness in one blog right?

Is that possible? I thought it just regenerated. O.o

I don't want to risk it. Well this is Bre saying good bye weaklings.

And Annah saying, "G'night, future us worshipers."

2 comments: