Friday, December 11, 2009

A Child and A....?: Revealed

Well Folks We know its been a couple days and your probably dying(literally) to see what we attack next.

So now we are going to make an official attack on two overrated people, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.

A child and a man who can barely qualify as a man considering he has no balls.

I'll admit, Taylor has a great body, but his face looks like he has Down Syndrome.
DISCLAIMER: I have a cousin with Down Syndrome.

Are you kidding me Annah?
How can you say that child has a great body?
Do I need to slap you with a picture of Johnny Depp again?


Ooohh, Johnny..........

Excuse me guys, Annah just had a brain dead moment which I'm sure she will recover from.
*slapswithJohnnyPicture*
Are you sane now?


VERY.
Anywho, Rob has the SAME stoned and smug look in, like, every photo.

Not to mention he looks like a homeless man.

He really does. Here's what I think is so funny: Girls claim to LOVE him, but they don't give a care that he's in Harry Potter, just Twilight.

I didnt mind him in Potter. I didnt hate him back then.

I remember when I first saw him in Potter. I thought, "OK, Cedric is supposed to be, like, really hot, and this guy isn't that hot."

Me too!
I was expecting some pretty boy.
Pattinson failed that role.
BIG TIME.


I was actually GLAD he was dead. I was NOT PLEASED. I thought Victor Krum was hotter. :P

After that movie I had a thing for Bulgarians. <3
Since we are mentioning Harry Potter, I would like to point out that Daniel Radcliffe isn't that hot either.

Yeah, I used to like him, but I got over him. I like Rupert Grint, but mainly for the red hair. :P

I had a thing for tom felton for awhile <3 I love bad boys XD
Jeez we are starting to look soft. Quick! Give me something to verbally rip part!

I hear Rob's abs are airbrushed.

I wouldn't doubt it. I mean he looks scrawny.
I prefer my men to have meat on their bones. ;D


Same here XD *lost in thoughts of Hugh Jackman*

*starts thinking about my bf*
Hey Annah you started it ;D

Yeah well I don't have a bf to think of XD

Just dont get me started on him and I'll spare you the hours and hours i could go on about him.
Taylor Launter and Taylor Swift are an item
I think shes an idiot for dating that!

lol Sucks that they're both named Taylor.

If she marries him you realize how confusing that'd be?
Assuming she took his last name.


She'd probably hyphen it.

I saw rumors today that Kristen Stewart developed brain cells and dumped Rob.

O.O You serious? You mean she might actually have a shred of intelligence?

Yes. I just looked it up. He is indeed single.
She still sucks.


lol Wow. She also has the same look in EVERY photo.

Well Annah we must cut ourselves off before we get boring ;D
Remmeber kiddies, don't check under mommy and daddys matress.


Or mine, for that matter.

And please don't look through my browsing history.

lol Mine would just bore the crud out of people and possibly get me interrogated.

Adios Amigos.

Laytah.

4 comments:

  1. I actually thought RP did a great job at playing Cedric. He didn't look like how imagined him, not in any way, but he did a good job at portraying his character. AND his hair was washed during the movie so bonus points there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are hilarious!

    *clicks follow...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Rob and Talyor but you are Right! Rob does look like a Bum. Taylor has a Hot body not so sure about the Down Syndrome...

    ReplyDelete