Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Earth is heating up. Wait no it's freezing. Well it's climate change.

Hannah Moon: Today, we are going to be discussing a somewhat touchy subject... LIBERALS *dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN*

Bree: Your telling me but I have no problem pointing out everything they do that's idiotic.

Hannah Moon: I was SO furious about the Build-A-Bear video

Bree: care to tell our readers what you are refering to?

Hannah Moon: Build-A-Bear made a cartoon for kids about how Global Warming is going to destroy Christmas.

Bree: Does this mean Build-A-Bear is Liberal owned?

Hannah Moon: They are I think either sponsored or owned by GE, which is VERY Liberal. I forget the exact details.

Bree: Oh dear. yet another company for me to hate.

Hannah Moon: Oh yeah. I have three baby cousins and Build-A-Bear is NOT something they'll get anything from now.

Bree: I have a younger sister but she is not getting Build-A-Bear from me now

Hannah Moon: It's sick. They are SCARING these poor kids and totally BRAINWASHING them. I'd like to see a video about how the New World Order is going to wreck Christmas and see how that goes with people.

Bree: Isn't brainwashing what the liberals do best though?

Hannah Moon: Yep. All disgusting propaganda.

Bree: That and they lie more then anyone.

Hannah Moon: And are major hypocrites. They complain about propaganda and fear-mongering, yet look what they do!

Bree: Your telling me. I live in a liberal household. It drives me insane.

Hannah Moon: I'm from California. >.<

Bree: They like to tell me because I am libertarian that my opinion is wrong.

Hannah Moon: Oh, yeah, that's gonna help convince anyone to be on their side.

Bree: Liberals love telling everyone else they are wrong.

Hannah Moon: And that all other political parties don't care about people.

Bree: Which is so not true. and they want the government to run EVERYTHING.

Hannah Moon: Yeah. I love how they say we are a great nation, yet they want to change EVERYTHING.

Bree: Did you hear the damn liberals want to put abortion as part of universal health care?

Hannah Moon: Yeah. How is that health care? People use abortions as birth control and totally don't take responsibility for if they get knocked up.

Bree: That would mean our tax dollars paying for something women are using as a birth control and not all the tax payers agree with that "birth control". I sure as hell don't.

Hannah Moon: Neither do I. I'd rather have my tax dollars go to people that NEED it.

Bree: Like those with terminal illness.

Hannah Moon: Yeah, and not to people that keep making dumb mistakes. Now, I understand if a girl was raped or the baby is going to end up suffering through life, but not if the girl was just stupid.

Bree: I'm hoping it does not end up on the health care plan. Otherwise i have a feeling non-liberals will riot.

Hannah Moon: I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there was a civil war. We are supposed to be united, but our president has caused more division in this country.

Bree: I have noticed that.I find myself hating liberals more and more each day, all because of our president.

Hannah Moon: As do I. Now, I'm Independant, and I don't agree with all the Republicans either, but I do consider myself an Independant Conservative.

Bree: Being libertarian, we have our own views but Hell if I'm gonna lean anyway way, right or left ill go right. I refuse to be left.

Hannah Moon: Same here.

Bree: My states governor is just as much of a liar as Obama.

Hannah Moon: So is Arnold (Governator)

Bree: she said we needed to make more revenue and in a speach she said " we will boost our ta- revenue"

Hannah Moon: Arnold is now pushing global warming on us -_-

Bree: I bet Gregoire will do the same to Washington.

Hannah Moon: It amazes me how people still refuse to see how Global Warming was shown to be a hoax

Bree: If anything Washington has gotten colder.

Hannah Moon: Same here. We actually got patches of SNOW

Bree: That means liberals will cry"Ice Age!"

Hannah Moon: Which is why they say "climate change" now, so they're never wrong

Bree: Lol thats another thing. They never admit it when they are wrong.

Hannah Moon: Nope, they just bring on the insults.

Bree: Shitty insults at that.

Hannah Moon: Seriously. I met one guy that refuses to believe that global warming was hoaxed, but he also refuses to believe that cholesterol causes heart attacks.

Bree: What planet is he from? the same one as lady gaga?

Hannah Moon: SERIOUSLY! He always tries to be all smart and stuff, when really, whenever I ask him questions, he NEVER answers them, he just bashes other people.

Bree: That's a typical liberal response. They bash and not defend

Hannah Moon: Exactly. He always tries to be a know-it-all, but I always pwn him.

Bree: I pwned liberals in my english class ^^

Hannah Moon: Sweeeeeeet

Bree: it was about global warming.

Hannah Moon: Oh snap. I pwned them in my history class once. It was the only time I bothered to debate. I get too riled up.

Bree: I wonder if 2012 is a liberal theory

Hannah Moon: Which is also false because the 2012 Mayan calendar does not mean the end of the world, but the end of an age and the beginning of a new one.*major nerd*

Bree: See its just them sending everyone into a panic, as usual.

Hannah Moon: Yup. Drives me insane. And I hate how they automatically assume that people that dislike Obama are either racist or love Bush. I hate Obama, and I am NOT racist, and I hate Bush as well.

Bree: It's that stupid race card bullshit.

Hannah Moon: Heck, most of the friends I've had were other races from me.

Bree: I can't say the same since i spent 11 years in a 80% white town and the amount of black kids in the school was 21.

Hannah Moon: lol I grew up in a very diverse city. I think I only had one or two sets of white neighbors. The rest were black, Russian, and Mexican

Bree: Lol. Well. I think we should take this to a close before even more people hate us.

Hannah Moon: LOL We might have to file restraining orders.

Bree: Remember kiddies. that tube lookign thing under mommy's side of the matress is not a toy.

Hannah Moon: AND STOP POKING ME!

Bree: Good night folks.

Hannah Moon: Nighty night

1 comment: