Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twlight: A Woman's Wet Dream Realized.

Now that you people know who we are, we are actually going to start discussing stuff.

For this blog we will discuss everyones favorite topic, Twlight.

And why it sucks.

Of course it sucks. I wasted a month of my time reading ALL FOUR BOOKS.
I can't get that time back >.>

I went to Burger King and there were life-sized decals of Cullen and Black on the doors. The handles were right at their crotch area. XD

That's probably because they have no balls. And I mean that in two ways

Lol Did you see the pic of them on the Burger King cup? Cullen TOTALLY looks like Christopher Walken.

I havent been to Burger king since New Moon came out. I've avoided Hot Topic too.
New Moon took over D:
Not only is Meyer making millions off her wet dreams but shes ruining good stores with them too


O.O Now they desecrated Hot Topic!?! Aw hail naw.

Oh yes they did. I think all of us that are SANE should boycott Hot Topic.

I stopped going anyway. They took out all the Happy Bunny stuff.

I didn't stop going until Twlight took over.
Not to get off subject but...
Did you know they sell Kanye West shirts at HT?
Talk about fail.
He's fucking rap for gods sake.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt????? That's just wrong.
Now I'm afraid to enter HT because I might get blinded by Cullen's sparkles.


Or Eaten by a damn shapeshifter.
If Twlight tries to take over the word I'll kill myself.

What's scary is how an abusive pedophile shape-shifter, a stalker, and a girl with no brains at all whatsoever are IDOLIZED by these girls.

To be honst I'd rather be stalked by Lestat even though that would eventually end in my death.

Tell me about it. I can't get over how this book is so loved. It's like they're saying, "You should look for a pedophile abuser or a stalker to be your true love. Boys, find the most senseless girl you can find as long as she's attractive, and stalk her. She'll SO find it romantic!"

If my boyfriend started stalking me like Cullen I would cry.
It's not attractive at all.

Tell me about it. Stalking sucks.
And I'm sensitive to light, so the sparkles would hurt.


I get migraines and I'm photosensitive while experiencing one. So If Cullen walked towards me when I have a migraine I would pass out.
As much as I love bashing this topic I think we should wrap this one up.

OK. See ya peoples, and remember, Twilight sucks.

This is Bre signing off. Don't forget to walk the cat while brushing your nose hair.

And remember, lick anything made of iron daily to get your daily intake of.... iron.

Bre, here from now On Annah's part of the posts will be in red and Bre's in green.

3 comments:

  1. If you haven't noticed guys most Twilight fans (not all) are brainless. Sparkly things attract the dimwitted. =D

    Either that or I stand by my original theory that the pages of the book are lined with crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, makes total sense.
    But.... you fail Bre, I only spent four days reading all five books ^-^
    Four days I won't get back, but it's worth it, at least when I say I hate it I'll be able to back myself up by saying I read it and know what the hell I'm talking about.

    *RTL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all true
    i would never stalk girls, i'm the best guy out there! :D

    ReplyDelete