Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LOL WUT?

Good evening stalkers. This blog with be random because i am high on laughign gas from the dentist. this will eb fun:
And my mom says I look like the Swiss Miss T_T
my mouth tastes like metal.
Yummy
not really althoguh i now have a sudden craving for staples
They're a good source of iron,
the fact that i rpobably have bit my cheek a million times now is kinda exciting
Not exciting for your cheek XD
i think i taste blood. I wouldnt doubt that i am. probably bit my tongue too
lol I bit my tongue once and it swelled and when I spoke I sounded like a total tard
lol i look like i had a stroke
Sounds hot.
i would totally go guy searchign right now
if i was single
lol Not me XD
lol why not
Because I'm not looking for one lol
lol neiterh am i ;D
lol I noticed XD
i wont ever either
Same here.
its raining in mabi xD
Here too.
mabi is a game i play XD
I totally got my socks soaked.
Oh XD
Mabinogi is the full name. not too many people knwo what it is. Alyssa is the one who got me to play
Never heard of it. I did get The Sims 3, though XD
i have sims 3 XD
Me too XD
i know you alreadyf said it.
Oh I read it wrong lol
I totally made my character look like me XD
lol i kidna sorta havent playe dit XD
Oh, nice XD
apparently you cant make a family out of teenagers
Bummer
I heard the teens can get knocked up, though XD
Dude I turned on the game and all of a sudden I had a baby and I was like WTF!?!
lol thats kinda weird.
lol Very weird XD
i cant feelmy chin'
That's usually not a good thing.
novacaine
My brother keeps sticking his dirty hands into my Cheetos
ew
I know
And he already had a bunch of my Cheetos.
bahahaha
my head is starting to hurt
lol That laughing gas is gonna kill you
lol no its cause the novacaine is wearing off and they did 7 teeth
Ouch o.o
i just turned on the blair witch project
I watched Men In Black today
thats a good movie
Hails yeah
lol blair witch projecty is funny
Haven't seen it
its supposed to be scary
LOL
I love it when movies are like that
i love yelling " your gonna die!'
and it scares the shit out of people
lmao I saw The Shining and I was like "OK, when is it gonna be scary?"
lol saw movies are stupid.
Dude Jurassic Park scares me
we are still blogging this shit right?
LOL Yeah
good

But seriously if I saw "Jurassic Park" in 3D I would have to be carried out of the theater
" what the fuck is that" my answer? " YOUR MOM!"
LOL Nice
they are gonna dieeeeeeeeee
Raptors are trying to kill me
So are T-rexes
lmao
i <3 cartoon dinos
LOL Me too
There's still a part of me that loves dinosaurs
But the rest is scawed.
lmao
Grrrr it's doppleganger week on Facebook and I dunno who my doppleganger is
lolwut
I dunno who looks like meh
I do jk lol
LOL That would be so weird XD
i dont even have you added on facebook. FAIL
lol My mom is on FB XD
mine too LOL
lol My grandma just got one and now my mom is freaking out that her mom is on there XD
LOL thats hella bad. my gma wouldnt ever get oe
LOL My grandma wasn't even sure she wanted one
lololololol
Dude how come we only have 7 followers? D:
people fail to follow us.
Grrrrrrrrrr
I feel like I have to burp
BELCH
What did you call me? :O
lol JK
lmao
Why can't blogs edit themselves?
lol i dont know
It's a conspiracy
everything is a conspiracy
Hails yeah it is
including th government ;D
Trust me, I totally believe that XD
lmao
This is a long blog XD
Well folks i think i have gotten boring <3 Remember kids, Walking your cat with a metal leash during a lightening storm is bad juju.
Bad juju to the voodoo that you do.
adios.
Byez

1 comment:

  1. LOL

    You guys are crazy xD

    Now I want to be high on laughing gggggaaaaasss!!

    Curst you.

    ...Spelling fail.

    ~EvilMuffin/VampiressZoe

    ReplyDelete